    Who knows?

    Thanks for your help on this guys -
    Much appreciated!

    Tom Hartley, Oct 27, 2003

  2. This is a picture of my backyard. The picture is taken from the north.
    Wes

    Wesley VogelX, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Tom Hartley

    David Guest

    "Tom Hartley" <> wrote in

    > I'm just curious and I have been asked before -
    > Is bliss.bmp a real photo of a real field and if it is
    > then where was the picture taken and who took it?
    > If it is a computer generated image then who made it?
    > What was it called Bliss ? Who named it?
    > Who knows?
    >
    > Thanks for your help on this guys -
    > Much appreciated!

    Who cares?

    --

    David

    Programmers write "Help Files" for a reason. use them.

    "Due to Viewer dicretion...
    Graphic violence is advised"

    http://www.HeroicStories.com/
    http://www.thisistrue.com/

    David, Oct 29, 2003
  4. On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:22:27 -0800, David <>
    wrote:

    >"Tom Hartley" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I'm just curious and I have been asked before -
    >> Is bliss.bmp a real photo of a real field and if it is
    >> then where was the picture taken and who took it?
    >> If it is a computer generated image then who made it?
    >> What was it called Bliss ? Who named it?
    >> Who knows?
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help on this guys -
    >> Much appreciated!
    >>

    >Who cares?

    Oh, don't be a poop.

    If you blow up a section of the image, you will see it is computer
    generated. Though not an expert.......... it looks like it may have
    been created using Corel's "Bryce".

    §kullywag©-

    §kullywag©-, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Tom Hartley

    Jonathan Guest

    I'm curious- how, exactly, can you tell that it's from a CG image? What
    sort of things do you look for when you check out the image?

    Thanks,

    Jonathan Scoles

    Jonathan, Oct 30, 2003
  6. On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:58:07 -0800, Jonathan
    <> wrote:

    >I'm curious- how, exactly, can you tell that it's from a CG image? What
    >sort of things do you look for when you check out the image?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Jonathan Scoles

    Duplicated patterns, and a more "abstract" look the closer you zoom
    in.
    I've been using "Bryce" for years, and you easily spot a CG vs real.
    Close....but no cigar.

    §kullywag©-

    §kullywag©-, Oct 30, 2003
  7. Tom Hartley

    Stalovy

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2012
    Likes Received:
    0
    FYI
    Bliss image

    Yes, I'm a miner and love to dig out such an old topics ;P

    Stalovy, Jul 20, 2012