Where can I buy these

CSB

Reaction score
Hi All,

I saw this you tube vide a while ago and thought nothing more of it as I was looking for tips on cable management, but after watching it again I wanted to try and look for these "Mounting Bases" that he refers to.

These are sticky pads with hooks or something so you can put cable ties though them. I've tried searching on Kustompcs, Overclock, Amazon with no luck.

Antec 1200 Cable Management video the sticky pads are shown after about 1 minute.

I really want to get some quick.

P.s, how can I embed a you tube video in a post, I used to do it alot on ebay with HTML code but tonight I've come up against a brick wall due to numpty thinking lol.

Last edited:

CSB

Reaction score
Thanks TXD, I should have looked at ebay aswell. Will get some from there then I guess.

Cheers for your help.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Maplin also have packs of "Stick on cable management ties" HERE
£2.39 for a 10-pack... just in case you want an alternative choice :)

CSB

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for all your help, never even heard of Rapid before FBS.

Got some on the way now, will be ideal so I can run some cables along areas where there are nothing to hook the tie raps to, will make it alot neater and I'm going all out on this build lol.

I hated how I left the cables in the Antec system, was a shoddy attempt at cable management.

Will try to visit again tomorrow, don't finish work until 7.30pm, and still won't get in until 8.

I :bow:to you guys for all the help you've given me.

CSB

Reaction score
Bought some from ebay in the end, not the best place but the seller turned out to be ok, just really slow.

Bought 2 packs of 100's, 1 pack of 20mm and 1 pack of 25mm, both sets Black colour. Got plenty left over and will be ideal if my Brothers want a PC building or if I build another in future for myself.

Ask a Question