Where are the Cheapest Carts

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hello all

Just bought myself yet another new printer and after looking on the net have found genuine HP 56 and 57 carts for £27.98 and that includes vat and Delivery..

My Challenge is this... Can anyone find me Genuine HP carts and cheaper elsewhere on the net, it's got to include delivery and vat, and that is for the both of them aswell...

I'm sure PSD 99 might be able to come up with something...Can you beat him...

Happy Hunting....:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Branches of Staples do the 56 (black) for £16.00 and the 57 for £26.00, but that's not online.

Trouble is, my local Staples hasn't had the 57 cart in stock for over a month now :(

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
No not this time Tek your two carts come to £32.13 with the vat and the delivery, thats £4.12 over my price..:(

And Flopp's thats over £40 quid...I know you can do better than that...;)

You'll have to do better than that folks....Cmon must be someone out there who can better my deal...Remember my price is for both Carts...:thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i can beat it ill buy them for what ever and sell them to you for 2 bucks :D beat that

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Is there no one out there who can better this price then...Oh well i'll take it i won that challenge then....:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Is there no one out there who can better this price then...Oh well i'll take it i won that challenge then....:D

What, that's 28 quid for BOTH?

Well, I'm up for some o dat

Gissa link :D

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I think I'll be getting some of those too, as they are the carts I use.
Although I'm currently using a staples own cart for the black, as I've only been using it for printing off uni notes and assignments.

Ask a Question