What to search when bored ?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
ATM i am so bored and depressed..need cheering up..only in all the universe of websites i keep coming back to the same old...(Not PC Reviev coz its great)

I need stimulii , a laugh and a mental challenge , maybe to share with my kids any peeps know any good old "out of the blues sites "

Regards Rush

Reaction score
I know if i'm bored or deppressed I tend to stay away from the computer...But when I'm not on PCR I like to read about history...I also at times go on Wikipedia and type in random words and see where ittakesme..

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Cheers m8 ,
work and stuff is getting to me , thats why have been missing lately..

anyway chin up and all that (stuff being ...getting in touch with my parents after nearly 2 years of no - communicado....Aaron tonsils removed then him being refused entry to Stoke on Trents no 1 primary school (although accepted to Nursery (been there 1 year) but refused to reception coz he aint catholic whilst Charlotte progresses unhindered at year 2 whilst having the ideals passed from mum ??(Unfortunately not shared by myself) but undertaking the transition long before Aarons desicion was made :mad: (sacrement of reconcilliation)

made it up this weekend with ma and pa ( aka Fishbone :) ) but its took the stuffing out of me mentally ....will be OK 2moz , folks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rush said:
ATM i am so bored and depressed..need cheering up..only in all the universe of websites i keep coming back to the same old...(Not PC Reviev coz its great)

I need stimulii , a laugh and a mental challenge , maybe to share with my kids any peeps know any good old "out of the blues sites "

Regards Rush

Keep the old chin up mate it will work out in the end;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• h.jpg
    h.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,721

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Rush. I've got something that you will appreciate though as a man of football!

Take a look at this goal:

(ignore the ads for the first couple of seconds).

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Football quotes are always worth looking up.

Here are some to raise a smile.
nod.gif

My parents have always been there for me, ever since I was about 7. "
David Beckham

"I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league."
Mark Viduka

"Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had."
David Beckham

"If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day."
Neville Southall

"I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable."
Paul Gascoigne

"I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well."
Alan Shearer

"I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona "
Mark Draper

"You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe we'll win the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked out."
Peter Shilton

"I faxed a transfer request to the club at the beginning of the week, but let me state that I don't want to leave Leicester "
Stan Collymore

"I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham . My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing."
Ade Akinbiyi

"Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match."
Ian Wright

"I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier."
Ugo Ehiogu

" Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I live in Middlesborough."
Jonathan Woodgate

"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel."
Stuart Pearce

"I took a whack on my left ankle, but something told me it was my right."
Lee Hendrie

"I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country."
Ian Rush

" Germany are a very difficult team to play...they had 11 internationals out there today."
Steve Lomas

"I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right sock."
Barry Venison

"I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet."
David Beckham

"The Brazilians were South American, and the Ukrainians will be more European."
Phil Neville

"All that remains is for a few dots and commas to be crossed."
Mitchell Thomas

"One accusation you can't throw at me is that I've always done my best."
Alan Shearer

"I'd rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd."
Johnny Giles

"Sometimes in football you have to score goals."
Thierry Henry

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey cheer up mate..

Heres a literal video for ya..Where they replace the words in the song with some very funny one liners..Should give you a giggle Rush..:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanks guys...Ian the links conked (when i go on ) as for tRHCP that is one of my favourites ever...everyone cheers for sharing and caring..much appreciated
nod.gif

That literal Chilli peppers made me laugh so.. so much...thanks i owe you 1 m8 bigtime
laughingsmiley.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gooooooooaalls

Did anybody see that young un with Manu's goal against the villa last week...i missed the whole match and highlights

:( Zzzzz

Ask a Question