    and my punctuation. I didn't know if Word had a punctuation check or not.
    If not, could you please suggest a program to download? I would greatly
    appreciate it. Thank You.

    Guest, Nov 2, 2005

    PopS Guest

    Word's grammar checker should work fine for what you want. In
    fact, you can control how much of what it allows or catches.

    "kristen10ten" <> wrote in
    message
    : Does Word have a punctuation check as well as a spell check
    option? I'm
    : writing a paper for my English class and I have trouble with
    run-on sentences

    PopS, Nov 2, 2005

    Also make sure you have selected the correct language (i.e. English U.S.,
    English Canadian etc)

    Guest, Nov 2, 2005