what is previewed in browser does not match what is published

BG

i have a website, www.fqvictims.org . If you click on the "victim
stories" link - you will see that anything hyperlinked shows up RED.

However, in front page 2003, both in preview mode or preview in browser -
the correct color is displayed for hyperlinks which is BLUE.

Can someone tell me why front page 2003 previews a page with one color for
hyperlinks, but after publication - the colors for the hyperlinks changes?

I'd appreciate if someone with some HTML knowledge could tell me why my
hyperlinks are red. I don't get it...

thanks!

Bob

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

can't access the site by that url

| i have a website, www.fqvictims.org . If you click on the "victim
| stories" link - you will see that anything hyperlinked shows up RED.
|

| However, in front page 2003, both in preview mode or preview in browser -
| the correct color is displayed for hyperlinks which is BLUE.
|

| Can someone tell me why front page 2003 previews a page with one color for
| hyperlinks, but after publication - the colors for the hyperlinks changes?
|

| I'd appreciate if someone with some HTML knowledge could tell me why my
| hyperlinks are red. I don't get it...
|
| thanks!
|
| Bob

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

This is how your source has it...red/gray/really dark blue

link="#CC3333" vlink="#999999" alink="#000066">

can't access the site by that url

| i have a website, www.fqvictims.org . If you click on the "victim
| stories" link - you will see that anything hyperlinked shows up RED.
|

| However, in front page 2003, both in preview mode or preview in browser -
| the correct color is displayed for hyperlinks which is BLUE.
|

| Can someone tell me why front page 2003 previews a page with one color for
| hyperlinks, but after publication - the colors for the hyperlinks changes?
|

| I'd appreciate if someone with some HTML knowledge could tell me why my
| hyperlinks are red. I don't get it...
|
| thanks!
|
| Bob

BG

Rob,
That's not the color displayed in microsoft front page. the color isn't
matching on front page with the site. do you know why that is?

Bob

wrote in message can't access the site by that url

| i have a website, www.fqvictims.org . If you click on the "victim
| stories" link - you will see that anything hyperlinked shows up RED.
|

| However, in front page 2003, both in preview mode or preview in browser -
| the correct color is displayed for hyperlinks which is BLUE.
|

| Can someone tell me why front page 2003 previews a page with one color for
| hyperlinks, but after publication - the colors for the hyperlinks changes?
|

| I'd appreciate if someone with some HTML knowledge could tell me why my
| hyperlinks are red. I don't get it...
|
| thanks!
|
| Bob

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

try dumping FP temp files, then refresh.

| Rob,
| That's not the color displayed in microsoft front page. the color isn't
| matching on front page with the site. do you know why that is?
|
| Bob
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | This is how your source has it...red/gray/really dark blue
|
| link="#CC3333" vlink="#999999" alink="#000066">
|
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | can't access the site by that url
|

| | | i have a website, www.fqvictims.org . If you click on the "victim
| | stories" link - you will see that anything hyperlinked shows up RED.
| |
| |
| | However, in front page 2003, both in preview mode or preview in browser -
| | the correct color is displayed for hyperlinks which is BLUE.
| |
| |
| | Can someone tell me why front page 2003 previews a page with one color for
| | hyperlinks, but after publication - the colors for the hyperlinks changes?
| |
| |
| | I'd appreciate if someone with some HTML knowledge could tell me why my
| | hyperlinks are red. I don't get it...
| |
| | thanks!
| |
| | Bob
| |
| |

Andrew Murray

#CC3333 in hex is the colour red...you've set it that way. What colour did you
want them?