    --
    --------------------------
    Richard Lewis Haggard

    Richard Lewis Haggard, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Richard Lewis Haggard

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 19, 2004

  3. A menu that flies out (either down or to the side) when you click on
    something.
    What it is good for should be obvious.

    Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

    Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP], Oct 19, 2004
  4. a menu that "flys out" from the left or right side of the screen, and hidden
    until the mouse is moved into the area of the screen

    Like having the Windows task/start bar bar on "auto hide" - same idea.

    I think it's named "fly out" because it resides on the side of the screen,
    compared to "drop down" wihich suggests the menu is at the top of the screen.

    Andrew Murray, Oct 20, 2004