What does "Directory Name is Not Valid" mean when opening a doc?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Guest, Oct 25, 2005.

    I am trying to open a previusly saved document. It won't let me, saying
    "Directory Name is Not Valid." What are my options?

    Guest, Oct 25, 2005

    Anne Troy Guest

    What is the name of the file? What is the name of the directory in which the
    file is stored?
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    Anne Troy, Oct 26, 2005

    Graham Mayor Guest

    How to re-register Word when problems crop up opening files
    http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm

    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com