What are you "Crunching" for ... ?

What are you "Crunching" for ... ??

• Total voters

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
When I set-up THINK I unticked all the boxes but Cancer and Respiratory Diseases, as that is what my interest was in ... finding a cure for them.

Now, I was doing some more reading over at Find-a-Drug and was looking at what the other verious 'jobs' were looking for ... this is a curious one "Proteome" query ... well I noticed it has some posibilities to help against Diabeties, among other things, and as I am a Diabetic I went and re-ticked the box ... hey! I may cure myself. :D

I just had to go and look at the others ... intresting stuff ... I now have 4 boxes ticked.

What are you "Crunching" for ... :D

Sorry, only room for 10 boxes ... but you can vote for more than one. :thumb:

Attachments

• fadsettings.jpg
    fadsettings.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 268

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Almost all apart from Commercial... was there any reason for them to add commercial?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Almost all apart from Commercial... was there any reason for them to add commercial?
Still reading ... lot of information at FaD, but not that well organised over there. ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
For me all of them. I do not see anything to do with commercial but that is one thing I am not interested in doing anything for. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I am crunching for Cancer, HIV, Proteome, Bioterrorism Antidotes, Respiratory Diseases and MS. But only had jobs for Cancer and HIV so far...

Ask a Question