What Am I Doing Wrong

Reaction score
Help, I have trying to download some photo's in the Gallery I get as far as choising the photo and try to send and the loading bar bottom right starts and seems to time out. What am I doing wrong.
wallbash.gif

I am runing Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and trying to download from Pictures Library file. I am on 10 meg Virgin Media Internet connection:confused:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
bootneck02 said:
Help, I have trying to download some photo's in the Gallery I get as far as choising the photo and try to send and the loading bar bottom right starts and seems to time out. What am I doing wrong.
wallbash.gif

I am runing Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and trying to download from Pictures Library file. I am on 10 meg Virgin Media Internet connection:confused:

I take it you mean by Gallery, you mean the PCR gallery ? How big is your image ? I think there might be a set size for images you can upload. Not 100% on that one. But if it is timing out beofre it uploads, i'd say make a post here at feedback forum and I am sure Ian will look into it to see if maybe it could be a site/server fault.
Otherwise post your pics in a thread, good way for feedback/on going thread for yourself :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you right click on the image you want to upload and then go to properties it should tell you.

If you want to post pics in a thread, it may be easier to use this site for larger images (http://imageshack.us/) and then use the automatic resize option to get links which you can paste in forums.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
No worries bootneck, if you get stuck just post back here and I'll do my best to help :)

Ask a Question