What a weekend I`v had

Reaction score
What happened to my dog Jet?

Who was given to me by my deceased daughter Sandie.

Jet has been diagnosed with having this she actually got to the collapsed stage on Friday night, rushed to the vet and is now home I am glad to say, but very weak indeed, she is 5 years old cross bread Rottweiler/Collie 46 kilos in weight.

And a brilliant dog indeed, so hopefully she will be ok.
nod.gif

Attachments

• W11.JPG
    W11.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 27.JPG
    27.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hope the dog is ok Itsme...Only 5 still in its prime...:nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Viv, fingers (and toes) crossed for a speedy recovery - she looks lovely in those photos :nod:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Aww poor Jet, I'm so sorry to hear that she is ill, you must have felt so worried when she collapsed:nod: Sending lots of good wishes your way and hoping that Jet will respond well to her reatment. She is such a pretty girl, please give her a gentle pat from me :)

Reaction score
Thank you one and all for your concern.

Ian how do you manage to cross your toes:confused: :lol: , TC a gentle pat Ummm… she is so big and strong I will have to pat her slightly harder is that ok,she is a really faithful dog in one of the photos she is standing, well she used to walk upright like that having a nose around at the neighbors comical :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
itsme said:
TC a gentle pat Ummm… she is so big and strong I will have to pat her slightly harder is that ok,she is a really faithful dog in one of the photos she is standing, well she used to walk upright like that having a nose around at the neighbors comical :D

Yes, a harder pat will be fine, just so long as she is up to it, :D and you can add a little scratch beneath the chin and ears too (no, no , no, I meant for Jet!!) I liked the pic of her standing, I expect she would be quite "tall" too, when she does that?

PS, our cats send her their love (now that should really get her up and about. :p)

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Yes, a harder pat will be fine, just so long as she is up to it, :D and you can add a little scratch beneath the chin and ears too (no, no , no, I meant for Jet!!) I liked the pic of her standing, I expect she would be quite "tall" too, when she does that?

PS, our cats send her their love (now that should really get her up and about. :p)

and you can add a little scratch beneath the chin and ears too (no, no , no, I meant for Jet!!)
Whoops to late:lol:

I expect she would be quite "tall" too, when she does that?
Yes about 5 ft 6"

Reaction score
Rush said:
Hope all goes well m8...Dogs are great

I have always owned a dog G/S. LAB. ROTTY.Etc: and all bitches more faithful, dont roam, and always there for you.:thumb:

Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals.

Jet is looking a lot better today. TC she is purrrring along

have to take her to the vet 12.15 today will update when I get home:wave: < from Jet

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hey Itsme, it's good to hear that she's purrring, now that's a good sign that she is getting in touch with her "inner feline" :lol: Seriously though, I hope that your visit to the vet went well. Please let us know how Jet is getting on when you can - oh and passing on more pats to her
biggrin.gif

attachment.php

This is from our cats!! ;)

Attachments

• Get well2.gif
    Get well2.gif
    69.8 KB · Views: 196
Reaction score
TC Jet said thank you for the card:nod: and sends you all a big kiss each on Pcreview

Ok well the visit was exactly as I anticipated.

Confirmed to be Addison’s dieses, she is doing better than the vet was expecting her to do [bloody strong dog] he said.

She is now on 7 Florinef tablets a day. Until she is stabilized the amount will alter up or down in quantity.
After being made stable she will have to take the medication all of her life, its amazing what they can do today.:nod:
She is really looking much, much better and I am so glad!
Love from Jet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D

Reaction score
TC.

From Jet to the cats xxx

Attachments

• Dog Laughing.JPG
    Dog Laughing.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 88