Welchia worm

ranjani

My computer got a virus today. W32.Welchia.worm
Any antivirus free version to remove it?

I already used symantec trial. They won't let me use it
free. I cannot find any other removal tool to disinfect
my computer
Help

arun

Hi Ranjani!
U can try AVG antivirus software,it is free and I had
tried it before,it works!!

Regards
Arun

You May want to get the fix tool that symantec provides
to remove the virus. then get yourself an anti virus
application and update it and run a scan.

Maria Joseph

check out
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/
alerts/nachi.asp