website ranking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a website and want to improve the page rank of this website...So whats the best way to improve the page rank of website...Your suggestions will be highly appreciated...!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
welcome :)

you pay Google & Microsoft lots-n-lots-n-lots-n-lots of money to put your site in the forefront, it don't always work 'cos everybody else with lots-n-lots-n-lots-n-lots of money is doing the same. :)

you can pay for software that costs lots-n-lots-n-lots-n-lots of money that doesn't actually work 'cos they just want lots-n-lots-n-lots-n-lots of money off yous for doing nothing

you can pay lots-n-lots-n-lots-n-lots of money to people to spam your site, but then everyone just bans your site :)

you could have lots-n-lots-n-lots-n-lots of content that will draw lots-n-lots-n-lots-n-lots of people, like youtube, and then save lots-n-lots-n-lots-n-lots of money by not spending lots-n-lots-n-lots-n-lots of money :)

or

http://www.googleguide.com/improving_pagerank.html

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question