Website Down

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Its woikin Ian still very slow though..But your getting there..:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
At this moment, everything seems fine to me, loading quickly, not slow. Fingers crossed :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks folks, I hope that's done the trick :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
OOOhhh yeah thats a lot quicker..I do believe you've done young Ian..Jolly good show..what what..:nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry folks, this week has been a real nightmare for the server - it was behaving so well for months, with weeks of uptime. 12 hours seems to be a struggle now! I've taken some drastic action and upgraded everything I can think of to the latest version, as it's seems to be a compatibility problem with a PHP module. I've tested this combo out on my own PC and it worked fine, but this is a high higher volume loading so I'm hoping it performs as well.

We'll see over the next few hours, but fingers crossed this does it. Nothing had changed apart from auto upgrades/patches for months, so a recent security patch seems to have caused it.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Im starting to get hit with that error.

Maybe is myside thats screwing up?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you're getting that Database error Alf then it's something on the server side - what did you see that error Alf and did it last a while? I'll have a look in to it :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Ah it something along the lines of ' could not find server, action has been canceled' or something like that. Seems to only happen with PCreview though - i can still go to other sites.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Thats, odd - seems i can only get on Pcreview after 1 PM.

Has to be something on my side

Reaction score
Have you tried clearing out your temp files and cookies? It might work its worth a try at least.

What browser are you using?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Yea, i use CCleaner everyday :)
Im using firefox 3.

I think its just my connection, Verizon wireless nationwide coverage. Basically satellite internet.

Ask a Question