Webcam - put me in the picutre!

Reaction score
Hi,

My logitech 4000 has died (RIP), i was about to get a 5000 but i've found out about all these probs with the logitech software.

Any advice on what webcam to get for around £30-50 that is good quality for skype and messenger.

Many thanks,

Fubar

Reaction score
Hi welcome to the forum

First let me just say i've never actually owned a Logitech Cam however I have owned and so have many other here owned plenty of their other range.

In my opinion they are one of the best manufacturers of hardware peripherals about to date!

Back the the wecam. I hav only owned a Creative many years ago so cant comment on the Logitech stuff i'm sure however there are plenty of reviews about on the web for the whole range that they do. Personally I use my Digitalcamcorder camera for all stuff like that much much better ;)

Good luck

Reaction score
I ended up sticking with Logitech, spoke to a few guys who have various cam and they all tried other and now have logitech! says it all really.

I am waiting for delivery of my new Logitech Fusion which should tuck away nicely and not be that huge cricket ball that the 4000 was.

I'll let you know how i get on. Cheers

Ask a Question