Web site design program?

Bob Newman

I am relatively computer knowledgeable but website challenged. I own
Dreamweaver but it is too sophisticated for the time I have available to
learn a program. Can anyone suggest a freeware program (or inexpensive
commercial) alternative that is easy to use with a short learning curve with
decent results. I realize all that is very relative and varies per person
but any help would be appreciated anyway.

Thanks in advance... Bob

Craig

Bob said:
I am relatively computer knowledgeable but website challenged. I own
Dreamweaver but it is too sophisticated for the time I have available to
learn a program. Can anyone suggest a freeware program (or inexpensive
commercial) alternative that is easy to use with a short learning curve with
decent results. I realize all that is very relative and varies per person
but any help would be appreciated anyway.

Thanks in advance... Bob
Nvu (nvu.com).

It's a great way to start. Btw, check out the demos, guides, etc at
http://nvu.com/support.php.

hth,
-Craig

Susan Bugher

Al said:
Pablo Software Solutions WYSIWYG Web Builder. $29.95, 30 day free
trial. Great program. www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com

That was news to me. ALL his apps used to be Donationware. :(

Several of Pablos's apps have become payware - it takes a bit of digging
to tell which ones. The download page is here - it's probably the best
place to start:

http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html/downloads.html

*Some* (not all) of the apps that have changed:

Baby ASP Web Server (Baby Web Server) (v 2.72) - now payware, a LFW
version (v 2.72) is available for download.

Quick 'n Easy FTP Server - now payware or Liteware

Quick 'n Easy Web Service - now payware

WYSIWYG Web Builder - now payware (as noted above)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware