wdscore.dll not found-vista installation error

Reaction score
Hai ,
please help me.i have spent 3 days for downloading vista iso(3 files ie boot.wim,install.wim and X13-49120.exe)
I was told that i shud run X13-49120 by keeping all the 3 files in the same directory and it would make a folder named VISTA but when i click on X13-49120.exe file i got an error “This application has failed to start because WDSCORE.DLL was not found.Reinstalling the application may fix this problem” when i clicked ok i got another error”The file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt.Setup cannont continue.Error code is [0×7E]”.Is it normal or has there been any error in downloading the file.Please let me know,if it is an error what i have to do or do i have to redownload it? i have tried creating the iso file and mounted it on a virtual drive using Alchol 120% but i got the same error.i have re-downloaded all the 3 files but i am still getting the sme error.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Surya L
(e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question