WCG Team Forum

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Just popped over to the WCG PC Review Team Forum ... but there were tumbleweeds blowing around and it is all echo-ey and lonely...:eek: Perhaps we should jump into the PCR mini-bus and take a little excursion just to liven it up a little bit? We could pack a picnic ;) ........only a thought :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I know what you mean TC - Mucks, V_R and myself do what we can there to keep things going, but we need more crunchies popping in on a regular basis :nod:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
All we need to do is, move the Bar in here ... ;)

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just tried to log in, but I get "The application is unavailable at this time, please try again later" - I'll do as it says and try again later though :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I've just tried to log in, but I get "The application is unavailable at this time, please try again later" - I'll do as it says and try again later though :)
It's Sunday ... innit ?

I have had that all morning, however, both the PCs that were having this message did eventually get some work. :D

:thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It took me a couple of tries before I was able to log in there today too, so I took my pocket battering-ram and applied that ;)

I guess we need to organize a coach-party :D Mucks' idea of opening a bar over there would undoubtedly draw them in ;) and perhaps Flops could be persuaded to run a disco, if we asked him nicely:cool: It looked like a fairly big room over at WCG, so we might even set aside a corner for Scrabble or chess for those who enjoy more "cerebral" pastimes :lol:

No.... I haven't completely flipped, honestly... just letting my imagination out for a gallop :p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yep, i usually talk to myself there some of the time! Looks ike the link in my sig dont seem to be helping! :(

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I wonder if it is simply that people are short of time...? Or whether they forget to pay WCG a visit? Regarding your sig V_R, it might just be that sigs - in general - tend to become "familiar" so that we see them without them really "registering" if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Only takes a couple of key strokes to say 'Hi' whilst your there
nod.gif
Done so & will visit more often when time allows.;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
PotGuy said:
I never knew it existed!

I'll pop over and talk about goats and stuff.
Will be good to see you PG - and talk about anything you want, most there do :thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
:rolleyes: They're getting worse Ady.... And there's many a good tuber sautéed on an old griddle :p :D

Ask a Question