Not open for further replies.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Snowing here

And here, but its the crap snow. :rolleyes:

Adywebb said:
PS. I have noted everything else going on here today, and make no comment apart from 'Keep Crunching'

Wish words Ady, I agree. :thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
1. Whats going on ???:confused:

2. Where is the crunching thread for wed ?:confused:

3. Mucks you keep doing the stats , you are a brilliant leader !! :thumb:

someone enlighten me :confused:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Have read all and seen the full picture .

I know mucks wont like this ;) , but in the well chosen words and actions of a Mr Bill Gates lets go to a restore point .........

WCG stats Tuesday .....

Long reign the PC Review team

oh and its starting to wet snow here :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Rush said:
1. Whats going on ???:confused:

2. Where is the crunching thread for wed ?:confused:

3. Mucks you keep doing the stats , you are a brilliant leader !! :thumb:

someone enlighten me :confused:
They are here ... https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2406572.php

With the wrong day on it ... Tuesday ... we have two Tues this week ... just to keep me happy ... :p

I lost two days this week ... Sunday and Tuesday ... haven't a clue where they went or what I did on either day ... So, tomorrow may well be Saturday ... :cool:

:blush:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Originally posted by muckshifter

So, tomorrow may well be Saturday

Just turned the alarm off for a nice lie in...(LOL) I eat breakfast at 9am saturdays hitting the refresh button on crunchers corner waiting for your stats mucks ..you are the tops :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
'Keep Crunching' ;)

Here here :thumb:

Well my little laptop seems at last to be crunching again, after over a week of running the same gliched job around in circles so I'm very pleased :)

My one little lap-top may not be the one to find the cure (but then who knows ;) ) But every job that it runs that is a no go eliminates one more blind alley that might otherwise have wasted years of fruitless man-hours in a laboratory to come to the same conclusion. Time & funding that can instead be spent on more fruitful research, maybe even exploring some avenue some other cruncher turns up that might eventually lead to a cure or effective treatment. Every job counts. Especially the ones that don't work. Because eliminating them, frees up resources that are so desperately needed elsewhere.
I am not likely to find the cure with just one laptop, but I am so proud to be able to do what I can because what we do is life & death and every day really does matter. And when I see the points of our members who bring in the big scores I am also so proud to be a part of this, even if I'm not officially a member of the team, in the end it doesn't matter, we are all crunching for the same goal.
Those of you who run the big banks of computers, and pay the big power bills that go along with it, you earn your points, just as we all do, and you deserve that recognition. Because you do what I can't & could never afford to do, but wish that I could. You make a sacrifice that just isn't in my power to achieve and I am so proud of you. Go you :D :thumb:
And those of us who just run one machine whenever we can. Every one of us make whatever sacrifice that's within our power to achieve whatever it might be, We too struggle to pay our power bill & it might be easy to get disheartened, but like stuart we don't give up, we keep on crunching, and we too can be proud of what we do because this is important and every single machine matters and makes a difference. Go us :D :thumb:

I don't care where I might be on the scores, because I know that what I am doing matters, and so do we all. And that we are each doing the best that we can. And it heartens me so much when I see the points there on the board, because, however high or low they might be, every single one of us is doing our best & making a difference. And pulling together we achieve a tremendous amount. And I am proud to be a part of a team of such dedicated people all working together & supporting each other to give whatever we can to achieve something that is so important.

And mucks, what you do is so important, and it's not about wether you're a leader or not, it's because what you do & the encouragement you give are a big part of what holds us together as a team, when we might otherwise just drift off as the novelty wore off & the busyness of life intruded.
And the friendly competition in points that people use to see what they've achieved & to keep themselves striving, and your inhouse jokes remind us that we are a team & that we pull together. That we all matter. That we all deserve 'special mention' even when life intrudes & prevents us working for a time. Because we all have to live within the demands of the real world, but we all do what we can when we are able.
Thank you mucks :D :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I would also like to give thanks to the peripheral people in our team, who contribute every month when the power bill comes around. But who get no credits to their name & are listed on no scoreboard, but who also make a difference every day.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Originally posted by cirianz
I would also like to give thanks to the peripheral people in our team, who contribute every month when the power bill comes around. But who get no credits to their name & are listed on no scoreboard, but who also make a difference every day.

Here here ..to my wife :thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Sometimes Ciri you make me feel very humble.....you are such a heartwarming person :thumb:

:)

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Boy, what have I started.

1. It's just my opinion:rolleyes:
2. Mucks does a great job as a cruncher, leader and with stats and all, I would never have a go at him.:thumb:
3. WE ARE ALL DOING GREAT WORK HERE, LETS JUST KEEP IT UP...I LOVE YOU ALL XXXXX.:blush:

And I see you all after the weekend, I'm off to Dublin for the rugby, and maybe a pint or two, so, depending when my internet cuts itself off again, I may have a bad few days for crunching:(

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Don't worry BJ, I'm sure its all just a misunderstanding - Mucks will get the stats out as normal ;)

As you say - lets all just keep crunching for the cause - big or small, its all the same :thumb:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question