Status
Not open for further replies.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Morning All

Seems my attempt at inducing some humour has again backfired

Sincere apiologies to any I may have offended

There will be no attempt to produce in-house awards or certificates of achievement

Save me some time in the morning wont it

:blush: :(

muckshifter

Reaction score
MILESTONES TODAY

the team returned 51,113 points overnight
this is the highest score to date

points per user returned
we averaged 2,499 points each

Users in top 100 : 1

Burning the Arizona State University team in : 10 days | 394,034 gap

the team has returned over 250,000 points

CONGRATULATIONS

muckshifter

Reaction score
overall breakdown

Adywebb
Chris_Postill

CITech
RustySherrif
V_R
ChrisIMRIE
chelseafc2005
muckshifter
pikakilla
itisi
The Michael John Webb PC
Ian Cunningham
Rush
TriplexDread
MajorMellons
kingnathski88
Me__2001
Sexy Bex
RufusW
Quadophile
Stuartw101
cirianz honorary member

retired members
Tunix
jaxx83
Cache-man
midas1

Total Points : 2,545,389

Well Done Folks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
51,113 :eek:

Think we all need a pat on the back for that!

Was that no awards or numbers? Missed what happened, will check out the other threads now...

Reaction score
It wasn't Mr Imrie this time i assume, he hasn't been around in a while...!

Good Stats!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Morning All

Seems my attempt at inducing some humour has again backfired

Sincere apiologies to any I may have offended

There will be no attempt to produce in-house awards or certificates of achievement

Save me some time in the morning wont it

:blush: :(

For f**ks sake. I read the post in questiion, all i can say is grow up. Stuart dont complain does he, and he dont always return points everyday. :mad:

ITS A BIT OF FUN!!!!

Mucks, Thanks for all the work you do for the team, be it stats, or threads and guides for us cruchers. Please find it in your heart to continue the fantastic job you do. :thumb: :) :thumb:

Reaction score
V_R said:
For f**ks sake. I read the post in questiion, all i can say is grow up. Stuart dont complain does he, and he dont always return points everyday. :mad:

ITS A BIT OF FUN!!!!

Mucks, Thanks for all the work you do for the team, be it stats, or threads and guides for us cruchers. Please find it in your heart to continue the fantastic job you do. :thumb: :) :thumb:

I did not read the post, I do however agree with you V R :thumb: Mucks does a fantastic job:thumb: , if anyone takes a joke as an offensive remark life is just not worth living.
No one likes a joke better than me thats for sure you should all know that, so I say this get off mucks back or? No I am not going to say it as I will regret it, If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen:mad:
Please Mucks do what you have always done with the stats:) as I and all the others look forward to reading how well we are doing you are a master in my eyes and I look up to you with great admiration;):thumb: :thumb:

Reaction score
I agree with what has been said. Its just a bit of fun and its as shame some people take it the wrong way. I think everyone here appreciates the time and effort mucks puts into it.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I am not trying to offend anyone. Just that the whole points thing is for a bit of a laugh and banter. Its the results and the posibility of maybe one day finding a cure.

I would also like to point this out

Mucks from the stats said:
however, I'd like once more to bring your attention to one cruncher, who, despite having small returns, is still crunching. A lesser person may well have given up by now but not this guy, he consistantly endures the stats of high scoring team mates without a wince. Who are we talking about?

Stuartw101

I thank you

:thumb: :D
:thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Please note, i have redone the banners with new links for a few reasons :thumb:

Change them if you wish, They load faster and dont loose points like the old ones being the main reasons. :D

SEE HERE

Sorry about t he bold i just want to make sure you all see it! ;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Oh for craps sake ... lets not start any "flame wars" flying ... or I won't bother with any stats. :rolleyes:

I knew it was a mistake from day one to have "points" on the stats sheet but I did it anyway ... to be honest, I never really thought PCReview would have a "Team" of this standing ... I don't mind being wrong on that count.

I'm not a very good "leader" and I'm not a sheep either but I'll "help" PCReview out the best way I can.

I have tried to think of ways to encourage all team members to take an interest in what we are trying to achieve here ... if you only have one PC or ten I have tried to strike a happy medium with the stats sheets.

I personally do not care one rats ass where I am on "the leader board" but I do realise that some members may get discouraged when they keep seeing the same names being mentioned. It is an imposable task to please all the people all the time ... this is where I am making a mistake.

Now, it's not the first time I have upset anybody on this forum, I seem to have a reputation for that, especially on the Tech side of PCR, but I will not tolerate members slagging off other members here in Crunchers Corner, not on pal.

Take it as read that the "Wooden Spoon" award was a bad joke, bad idea, and lets get back to crunching.

I don't want anymore "who did what" or anybody looking for a lynch rope ... I'm having a day off preparing the stats and just leave it at that, OK.

:blush:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
OK, lets leave it at that everyone :thumb:

I'm not a very good "leader"

Quite the opposite Mucks - you are the one has organised us for the last 5 months Crunching :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
OK, lets leave it at that everyone :thumb:

Quite the opposite Mucks - you are the one has organised us for the last 5 months Crunching :thumb:

Agreed, and agreed.

I will not tolerate members slagging off other members here in Crunchers Corner, not on pal.
Mucks, If thats directed at me then i apologize. :)

Reaction score
Its a good bit of fun to see where everyone is. You are right mucks, you do make everyone feel important regardless of their points total.

I look forward to seeing the points tommorow.

Last edited:

muckshifter

Reaction score
V_R said:
Agreed, and agreed.
Mucks, If thats directed at me then i apologize. :)
Nup, I ain't pointing fingers at anybody ... you just keep them Sigs working.

:D

Stewart ... nobody is accusing anybody. :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
mucks said:
... you just keep them Sigs working.
He says as they all stop working! :rolleyes:

Its all of them, not just our's though so thats ok.

muckshifter

Reaction score
V_R said:
He says as they all stop working! :rolleyes:

Its all of them, not just our's though so thats ok.
hahahaha ... and it's peeing it down outside too.

:D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Snowing here
Yep snowing in South London/Surrey too - starting to build up on the pavements and cars now, maybe I won't be able to get to work tomorrow :D

PS. I have noted everything else going on here today, and make no comment apart from 'Keep Crunching' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question