Me__2001 1,826
Sexy Bex 1,642
Rush 1,416
midas1 703

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Total points = 78,235

WELL DONE TEAM

movers and grovers today are
MajorMellons, Ian Cunninham and chrisIMRIE
keep it going folks

Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Looks good, Postill will probably rocket into first place after he requested a bulk mail to go round college... ;)

So look out for postill's username, if it rocket's skywards then it'll be college student's on his username :)

Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Or maybe not, Mr Postill's just been told off by the System Administrator's for trying to bulk mail the information about WCG round college ;)

Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
6,738
Reaction score
102
Not likely.

My email:

Hi Esther,

Could you please send this to all students – I’m sure it’s for a cause close to many peoples hearts and (Backed by IBM and a University) will help find cures for Cancer and Aids.

It’s a perfectly safe program, will not harm computers, or affect speed, as you can run it just as a screensaver. It returns results to the server via the internet every so often and you don’t need to do anything to it other than leave it be.

Thanks for your help in this cause

Regards

Chris Postill

WORLD COMMUNITY GRID

Please help to cure Aids and Cancer by installing this program and it will run when your computer isn’t doing anything else. You can even set it just to run as a screensaver so you wont even notice it when you are using your computer normally.

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/files/WorldCommunityGridAgent.exe is the link to the program.

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org: gives you all the information on the program and its details. Its 100% spy ware and Adware free, so you have nothing to worry about in that aspect.

Instructions:

Tick the existing member box when installed

Username: Chris_Postill Password: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your help in fighting these diseases.

Chris

I then recieve the following:

Hello Chris

Please see the message below from our IT Services Manager. I will not be able to circulate the emails for you.

Keep caring,

Esther