WCG Stats 15th Nov

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
I aint trying to target anyone really, it just makes me think they dont care.... :eek:

Such a chore aint it!!! :D :D

That’s ok you aren’t offending me, I won that competition and am still crunching,:thumb: you are ok by me so dont worry;) I will always help the need: you have a very good point but how do we get them to crunch? Beats me I have no answer!:confused: You can take a horse to the trough but can’t make it drink the water?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Dont worry Itsme, i wasn't havin a go at you, You were still active on the Fad team up until we moved to (e-mail address removed) Its the ones that went inactive after they found out they didn't win that got to me!! :thumb: :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I have been looking into "incentive's to crunch" but very few work unless the incentive is perpetual.

There are a lot of us that do it because we care, we need no incentive but ourselves ... hounding people only drives them off, but it it does surprise me at how many no nothing about it. :(

Time for a new thread ...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
There are a lot of us that do it because we care, we need no incentive but ourselves ... hounding people only drives them off, but it it does surprise me at how many no nothing about it.
Agreed, its a shame.

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
Dont worry Itsme, i wasn't havin a go at you, You were still active on the Fad team up until we moved to F@H. Its the ones that went inactive after they found out they didn't win that got to me!! :thumb: :)

I know that!;) :D :thumb:

Ask a Question