----------------------------------------------------------

Total points = 9,193
---------------------------------------------------

WELL DONE TEAM

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Now I'm having a lot of "problems" with this points collection ... as you can see the above points were taken from your individual statistics ... but the overall team points do not seem to have changed.

Why they do not update more frequently I do not know ... but I'll try and find out, 'cos that took me 20mins to 'sort' out. However, tomorrow will not take as long as I now have a template. ;)

Now who is still missing off the roster, who has still to 'move over' to the new team, come on, we need you. :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
We got a lot to do to catch these two ...

Wow, they must have some serious crunching power there! - I can understand BBT with having twice as many members as us, but PCQ&A only have 2 more but have already generated 20,000 more points so far!:eek:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Wow, they must have some serious crunching power there! - I can understand BBT with having twice as many members as us, but PCQ&A only have 2 more but have already generated 20,000 more points so far!:eek:
Yep ... some of their members have more than 1 PC ... cheats. :D

Present 'crunchers' will need to get out there and pinch some more boxes ;)

... I have still to remember to change my brothers' two over from FaD. :blush:

I found this page today, and bookmarked it, didn't know that WCG are not 'exporting' data yet ... yet I did find one who have, but only has about 8 teams ???

I'll keep looking, in the meantime I'll have to work at the 'stats' myself. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I found this page today, and bookmarked it, didn't know that WCG are not 'exporting' data yet ... yet I did find one who have, but only has about 8 teams ???

As soon as it does I'll get something online :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
mucks said:
I knew i'd seen that mentioned somewhere!! I did say in another post. :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Don't want to put people under pressure here, but my Dad has taken a turn for the worst and may not make Christmas now - so PLEASE guys lets all get behind this and make a difference for others in the future....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Don't want to put people under pressure here, but my Dad has taken a turn for the worst and may not make Christmas now - so PLEASE guys lets all get behind this and make a difference for others in the future....
Adywebb, I am very sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you and your family.
This is exactly why i crunch! Tonight i'll make the preparations for my other halfs parents pc to cruch for me..... (Needs more memory before i can get it going)

Once again you have my sympathy. :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
Adywebb, I am very sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you and your family.
This is exactly why i crunch! Tonight i'll make the preparations for my other halfs parents pc to cruch for me..... (Needs more memory before i can get it going)

Once again you have my sympathy. :)

Cheers Vanilla - I appreciate it..:thumb:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Sorry to hear that mate, thst should give everyone the incentive they need to start stealing boxes and getting our crunching power increased!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
CITech said:
Sorry to hear that mate, thst should give everyone the incentive they need to start stealing boxes and getting our crunching power increased!

Thanks CITEch, hopefully it might pull a few more in:thumb:

Maybe if when we help someone out on here, or reply to a post, we could all add a little bit on the end to encourage them to have a look and join? - the only way we can take on the big boys is to get more members for the team, we can't really do it on our own just by adding a few more machines...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Maybe if when we help someone out on here, or reply to a post, we could all add a little bit on the end to encourage them to have a look and join? - the only way we can take on the big boys is to get more members for the team, we can't really do it on our own just by adding a few more machines...
I agree but the only problem i can see with that is that some people just dont or won't do it. Those that do may not continue to crunch, you only have to look at the stats for FAD to see all the members that joined and then became inactive. (Personally, i think some joined just because of the giveaway that Ian was doing at the time. (No offence to Ian or this site there))

I think it would be great if all the regular PCR Users crunched for their team, but at the end of the day its their own choice if they want to or not. :)

I also belive that some dont fully understand how it works and they think its going to slow down their system or make games unplayable etc. Some may simply not have enough cooling power to crunch, These are all things i wondered about when i first started FAD. :)

But i do belive that people should try it, even if they wish not to continue, But again it is their choice.

Just my opinion. :thumb:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
(Personally, i think some joined just because of the giveaway that Ian was doing at the time. (No offence to Ian or this site there))
What was the deal?

I'm still crunching for FAD because I want to maintain my top 10 position, and I've got WCG running too. Gave up on F@H a few days ago after everyone started moving away.

I agree, it would be nice to encourage more people to join up, but I'm not really sure how.:confused:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
This one. https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2143704.php

I aint trying to offend anyone with that comment, but theres about 5 people that started after that thread and then when the comp finished they became inactive.......:rolleyes:
Cheers V_R, I think the people you need to target are those with a conscience.

Maybe appealing to people who have a family history of problems, or a close friend who has experienced such illness.:thumb:

Alternatively, you could just go for lunatics like us who just can't be bothered to switch off their PCs at night:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I aint trying to target anyone really, it just makes me think they dont care.... :eek:

CITech said:
Alternatively, you could just go for lunatics like us who just can't be bothered to switch off their PCs at night:D
Such a chore aint it!!! :D :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
CITech said:
Yup, that's me, and as I have a 'bedsit' these days the PC is in my bedroom at night, but in my living room in the day. :rolleyes:

Went and finally sorted my brother's two systems today, they are slow, but will help best they can.

I can say that we will not be holding anymore competitions ... for what we are trying to achieve I would say we got that one a little wrong ... the heart was in the right place.

... my Dad has taken a turn for the worst and may not make Christmas now - so PLEASE guys lets all get behind this and make a difference for others in the future ...
... :( :( :(

Reaction score
Adywebb said:

Andy my thoughts are with you your Dad and family. God bless you all mate!

Ask a Question