Warning: 76.191.100.35 malware/virus spreader

Skybuck Flying

Warning the following website is spreading malware/virus when visitting it:

http://76.191.100.35/89g4/6yr4

Do not click on the fake system warning messages or your system will be
screwed !

Microsoft please investigate this website and secure your browser against it
!

Bye,
Skybuck.

VanguardLH

Skybuck said:
Warning the following website is spreading malware/virus when visitting it:

http://76.191.100.35/89g4/6yr4

Do not click on the fake system warning messages or your system will be
screwed !

Microsoft please investigate this website and secure your browser against it
!

Bye,
Skybuck.

And just what do you think us *users* here are going to do about
Microsoft's action on this site? You really thought this was a venue
for free support from Microsoft? It is a newsgroup. Microsoft
scampered away from Usenet.

So why didn't you use the SmartScreen reporting feature in IE8 to get
Microsoft to update their SmartScreen filter?

SC Tom

VanguardLH said:
And just what do you think us *users* here are going to do about
Microsoft's action on this site? You really thought this was a venue
for free support from Microsoft? It is a newsgroup. Microsoft
scampered away from Usenet.

So why didn't you use the SmartScreen reporting feature in IE8 to get
Microsoft to update their SmartScreen filter?

Because it's easier to blame someone else for his own security shortcomings
than to actually do something about it himself.

Robert Carnegie

And just what do you think us *users* here are going to do about
Microsoft's action on this site?  You really thought this was a venue
for free support from Microsoft?  It is a newsgroup.  Microsoft
scampered away from Usenet.

Not everyone knows that. In fact, the last time I looked,
microsoft.public.* seemed to be communicating with MSDN, but that was
a while ago. Even so, I don't expect Microsoft to /do/ anything.

....although they have done before: <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/
7645420.stm>

"Scareware" may not strictly use browser vulnerabilities (although it
may), operating instead by something like "social engineering" -
persuading you to ignore Microsoft's routine warnings about
downloading soffware with care as to where it comes from. But
sometimes you do want to download software.

To add to the confusion, Adobe products such as Flash (in Internet
Explorer) have one of the scarier and stupider genuine software update
routines I've seen - and it doesn't appear to be optional (except by
using Firefox instead for your Flash useage): they install a new
service program on your computer to do the download for you. You have
to go through /lots/ of "Yes I trust this" dialogs to let that happen.

Maybe it's part of a cunning and complex plot to persuade us to use
Silverlight instead of Flash, but Silverlight is on the back burner
now, for the desktop.

I hesitate to hint to business computer administrators how or why to
be less supportive of their users, since I'm on the wrong end of that
relationship someitmes, but I have noticed that if you can ignore any
exciting new Microsoft product or feature for a couple of years, it
goes away again: it happened to Management Studio for developers - or
the Project management features at least - and it's happening to
Silverlight.

Skybuck Flying

^ Why all the trouble to fok it up with stars ?!

Don't you have anything better to do on the internet then wasting time with
http-fok-ups ?! ;)
Wasn't that so nice of you to post that URL unobfuscated !

What's the problem ?

Scared of url ? Don't know what warning means ?

Scared of accidently clicks ?!?

Why don't you do something usefull and report it to Microsoft or the
suggested websites instead of acting like the arse of a donkey.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Skybuck Flying said:
^ Why all the trouble to fok it up with stars ?!

Don't you have anything better to do on the internet then wasting time
with http-fok-ups ?! ;)

What's the problem ?

Scared of url ? Don't know what warning means ?

Scared of accidently clicks ?!?

Why don't you do something usefull and report it to Microsoft or the
suggested websites instead of acting like the arse of a donkey.

I ment usenet groups...

Anyway here is another tip for Microsoft:

Instead of wasting my time with trying to figure out how and where to report
security risks... built in a little tool in windows which allows users to
report problems to Microsoft... maybe that I'll help...

I surely have no time to traverse the immense websites of Microsoft or even
time to report it via the slow web-infected websites.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

You were probably on my ban list because of this ant-fokking and general
retardness of yours, only reason why I see you is because I am on old PC.

I hope you do realize how retarded your http modification is ?!

Anybody that wants to try out the link will simply add the t's back in
therefore you are unnecessarily delaying their test attempt.

Bye,
Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Also the best possible thing that could happen is:

Steven Balmer accidently clicking on the link... then realizing what
happened...

Then I hope we'll hear a lot of screaming coming from the Microsoft place !
;) =D

Followed by a fix real soon ! ;) =D

LOL

Bye,
Skybuck ;) =D

Peter Foldes

You took on another name Alias? Why Skybuck Flying. Sounds just like a joke

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Tester

http://67.xxx.101.53/89g4/6ry4

Do not click on the fake system warning messages or your system will be
screwed !

Microsoft please investigate this website and secure your browser against it

Without visiting the site or sites, you helped the owner that site to
publicise the address. Nobody knew of that site up to now and I hope it
closed down soon before it starts attacking all the good ones out there.

Skybuck Flying

VanguardLH said:
And just what do you think us *users* here are going to do about
Microsoft's action on this site? You really thought this was a venue
for free support from Microsoft? It is a newsgroup. Microsoft
scampered away from Usenet.

So why didn't you use the SmartScreen reporting feature in IE8 to get
Microsoft to update their SmartScreen filter?

Cause I didn't know what the fok it was in the first place... this smart
screen filtering...

Does Microsoft use it to spy on us ?!? ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Tester said:
Without visiting the site or sites, you helped the owner that site to
publicise the address. Nobody knew of that site up to now and I hope it
closed down soon before it starts attacking all the good ones out there.

Yeah helping him straight to jail lol.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

All operating systems have problems,

Switching the OS is not the solution. HA-HA ! ;) =D

Gooood bbyeeee,
Skybuck ;) =D

"Alias" wrote in message
I ment usenet groups...

Anyway here is another tip for Microsoft:

Instead of wasting my time with trying to figure out how and where to
report
security risks... built in a little tool in windows which allows users to
report problems to Microsoft... maybe that I'll help...

I surely have no time to traverse the immense websites of Microsoft or
even
time to report it via the slow web-infected websites.

Bye,
Skybuck.

MS doesn't care what you think. Windows is always in BETA. You do have a
choice, though. Learn how to use Linux. They do have a bug reporting
mechanism in place.

Good Guy

And you are so silly that you inserted the full URL that people can
click on it. Were you infected by any virus that led you to post this
message? Who is skybuck and why did you cross post his message to this
one? I didn't see his original message on this newsgroup.

Paul

Good said:
And you are so silly that you inserted the full URL that people can
click on it. Were you infected by any virus that led you to post this
message? Who is skybuck and why did you cross post his message to this
one? I didn't see his original message on this newsgroup.

The original thread is two years old.

The post you are replying to, is a coded transmission
from Pakistan. Similar to a coded transmission (from the same
IP block) several days ago. The individual likes to "necro-post"
by replying to ancient conversation threads.

Await further instructions.

",gm,mmd,mm,m,m,mm,mm,mm,g,,d,gdgdddddggwqwtw2ywy3wyww3tywywq233q22q2331"

The code reads "I would like extra Pepperoni on my pizza".

You can go to groups.google.com and flag the posting,
if it makes you feel better. Google isn't going to do anything
about it. If Google were a real NSP, they'd be de-peered.

HTH,
Paul

JJ

If Google were a real NSP, they'd be de-peered.

But isn't its backend a real NSP since it can put GG users' messages into
other NSPs? Even though its functionalities are greatly crippled by its web
frontend.

Paul

JJ said:
But isn't its backend a real NSP since it can put GG users' messages into
other NSPs? Even though its functionalities are greatly crippled by its web
frontend.

I wish I knew what their plan was. They don't
serve any purpose any more with that thing, so
maintaining it must be a "vanity thing".

Yes, there's probably a server associated with the
whole thing, and hundreds of peers.

Paul

Bert

In news:[email protected] Paul said:
I wish I knew what their plan was.

Likely, it's just a way to put their advertisements in front of a few
more people.

Since they already maintain the googlegroups, peering with a few USENET
systems costs them nothing.