WANTED - Socket 478 Pentium4 3GHz+ CPU

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
If anyone has the above item they want to sell to me, then please get in touch.

I am looking for the Prescott 800MHz FSB/1MB Cache version :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I got a P4 3 GHz but not sure if it is a Prescot.
happywave.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I think it is this one,

http://processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SL7E4

Mind you me eyesight is pretty bad but I think thats the one.It was in a working pc and as far as I know has never been overworked.

Got a Asus P4V8000D-X that was brand new when I got it and has never been overworked.

Got a luverly Coolermaster Jet 4 cooler, looks like a jet engine but is pretty quiet really, has a speed controler and plates. That was new when I got it aswell. Works darn well too afterI lapped it.

Got plenty of memory Crucial and otheres to match aswell.

happywave.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
If it is a SL7E4 then it is a Prescott and i'm interested in buying it if you want to sell it?

What memory have you got available too?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Got 2 x 1 GB PC 3200 that works fine but it is a bit picky on which mobo it will work with. If you are interested I can send it and if it don't work just send it back.

2 x 256 MB Crucial single sided PC 2100

1 x 512 MB Crucial double sided PC 2100 All works fine.

May have some more but its too late for me to rake about.

Haven't a clue what anything is worth, wat wiv the crazy prices at the moment. PM me if you are interested in more than one item. I only charge what the GPO charges me for postage. Prefer PayPal as it saves me having to fafh around with cheques. Can post prices here but I might as well start a new thread if thats the case. The cpu and othere stuff is for sale thats why I mentioned them.

happywave.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Abarb kindly sold me his 3GHz P4 prescott for a very reasonable price which arrived today - I shall get it installed on my neighbours machine after the xmas festivities :thumb:

Thanks Abarb :wave:

Ask a Question