Bargain Viva Pinata 75p!!!!!!!

Reaction score
:thumb: Thanks Reefsmoka I have downloaded Viva Pinata a very reasonable price. As I have just got into gaming as an old gimmer any help appreciated:bow: .

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
No longer available, it's a game called 'Blacklight Down' for 0.75p now, which looks to be a MP war game.

Often wondered what that Viva Pinata was all about, I see a lot of used Xbox 360 copies for sale.

Looks to be a kids game with Sims & Spore influences to me.

Reaction score
Well at my age I need something simple and lets be honest in all men there is a kid in us trying to get out. He He He:lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
bootneck02 said:
Well at my age I need something simple and lets be honest in all men there is a kid in us trying to get out. He He He:lol:

Nowt wrong with kid's games, my comment was not a criticism, just pointing out what I thought it was.

Spore is a kid's game, primarily, and I like that a lot.

Mind you, I've never been able to undertsand the attraction of The Sims series :confused:

Reaction score
Blacklight down is a multiplayer war game Flopp's.......not bad but no black ops or modern warfare by any means.

Ask a Question