Vista RC1 & Media Centre Watched Files

duffy

Previously put into media centre newsgroup but have since found this
newsgroup and thought it should really live here.

Have installed Vista RC1 on my machine and generally all looks good.
Performs well and it found my 2 Hauppauge Nova-T PCI cards straight away and
media centre is up and running. All looking good.

I have managed to change my recording drive successfully and the machine
will locate the files within it however when i add a 'watched folder' on
another local drive that contains other recorded shows it does not seem to
find the media.

Has anyone else found this or am I doing something wrong?

Any help much appreciated.

P.S. Looks great on my x360 extender aswell.

duffy

Some additional information that I have noticed is that Media Player 11 sees
all the media on both drives, although Media Centre can only see the media
on the drive that it records too.