vista pc and nokia 620 wont sync content

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been trying for hours to sync windows 620 phone content with my vista pc and it wont work. Its driving me mad so I was wondering if anyone can assist? I first tried to sync via Nokia suite but apparently that doesnt work with windows phone. I've searched all over the web but cant get the right answer. Ive rebooted the phone and the PC also. When I go to Computer the icon windows phone appears but when I open sync centre it says syncing but its not saving the content from the phone. sync results show no conflicts but theres nothing there. Its syncing using Windows Media player. Please help . I just want to save the info on the phone to the pc. What can I do now:mad:?

Reaction score
hi and thanks for reply. Does this support windows phone 8? Since my first post Ive now found that sync centre has sent loads of my photos from the PC to the phone which I didnt want. I want to do the other way ie send from phone to pc only but cant find a way to do it.

Ask a Question