Vista KMS server for 32 and 64 bit clients

John

I currently have a Vista KMS server setup for Vista 32 bit clients. Is it
possible to setup the same server for Vista 64 bit clients also or does that
require a seperate server.

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello,
The same KMS host server will service both 32-bit Windows Vista and 64-bit
Windows Vista clients
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]