Vista connection problems

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Networking' started by Dan Fenton, Aug 26, 2010.

  1. Dan Fenton

    Dan Fenton Guest

    I don't want to over-simplify things, but I was having same problem with daughters Vista laptop while wife was surfing fine with Vista and I was surfing fine with Windows 7. I unplugged router and cable modem for 10 seconds then plugged them back in and the problem went away. Daughter is now surfing fine.

    Dan Fenton, Aug 26, 2010