From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 8:38 PM
Subject: did you know you're sending me this for weeks

hi, richarddower I have been receiving this email from
(e-mail address removed) for a long time which has had a virus in it. My
anti-virus has detected it and cleaned it but it seems that you are unable
to keep your computer clean from this virus. I'm starting to get a little
tired of getting viruses from your computer and/or email address. If you do
not clean your system soon, your ISP (Internet Service Providor) will be
contacted and told about how your computer has been mailing me viruses for
weeks. If it comes to this, your ISP will most likely shut down your
internet until the issue can be resolved. If you want to avoid this, I have
included a patch that you can run on your computer that will clean your
system of this virus. It is very easy to use and does not require any
computer knowledge. So if you want to avoid having futher problems, i
suggest you run the attached file (configh.exe) to clean your system.
thanks, Walt
(e-mail address removed)

Al Smith

hi, richarddower I have been receiving this email from
(e-mail address removed) for a long time which has had a virus in it. My
anti-virus has detected it and cleaned it but it seems that you are unable
to keep your computer clean from this virus. I'm starting to get a little
tired of getting viruses from your computer and/or email address. If you do
not clean your system soon, your ISP (Internet Service Providor) will be
contacted and told about how your computer has been mailing me viruses for
weeks. If it comes to this, your ISP will most likely shut down your
internet until the issue can be resolved. If you want to avoid this, I have
included a patch that you can run on your computer that will clean your
system of this virus.

Moderately creative for virus spam. I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

Andy Axnot

Got a strange one just now, maybe these spammers/virus guys are getting more
clever, email reads:

Anyone getting email like this?

[...]

If they put half as much effort into worthwhile things they could probably
cure cancer and end world hunger in a month.

Andy

David Maynard

Andy said:
If they put half as much effort into worthwhile things they could probably
cure cancer and end world hunger in a month.

Andy

Would you believe their email announcement of it?