Virtual property yields $100,000

Reaction score
Quoated from CNN- "

NEW YORK (AP) -- A Miami resident has bought a virtual space station for $100,000 and wants to turn it into a cross between Jurassic Park and a disco.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/biztech/11/10/virtual.real.estate.ap/index.html

I have to admit this article confused me a bit. But from what I could gather, their is an online world where you can go and hang out... and this guy is going to open up a "night club" of sorts where he will actually turn a profit. I did a quick serach on google. But since I'm a bit limited here at work, I didn't turn up much. I was hoping some one here knew of it.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... the mind boggle at what people will buy

We'll have to get Ian to start charging for the 'members only club' and get Foppy to some DJ stints 3 times a week ... hope he don't forget the smokers lounge.

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, that is probably quite a good buy actually... but very risky...

I've not played this game, but seen other similar ones. Some games have such high amounts of money used in them (often pegged to the USD$) that they rate as quite a wealthy country on the scale of things. :eek:

Ask a Question