Windows XP VirSyn...A new breed of Tera !

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm sure some of you in here make music on your PC's...like myself, I tend to use Cubase and i've just come accross this great new plugin......otherwise known as VirSyn Tera.
If Like virtual modulating synths?......how about a multi-modulating synth then look no further than this beast!
It basically consists of four screens,the first is the 8D access screen which allows you change your desired sound through 64 variations.
The second for me is the Main sreen otherwise known as Synthese here you can really manipulate your sound using the waveform oscillators,filters, effects etc...
The third is the sequencer screen built around an analogue 64 steps, 512 sequencer.......simple drag and drop arrangemnts.
The final screen is the Mixer screen which is identical to a Mackie/Soundcraft desk were you can control each channel for send,reverb,chorus etc...
All in all i have to say i am very impressed with this synth..to describe it in one word "unique" and the best part it's not once crashed in SX.....amazing!
Download demo: www.dark-horse.biz

Let me know what you think?.

Mystery.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Cool

Me neither Eric, but then I'm sure this is useful to those that do. ;)

Ask a Question