Virgin media !!!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I need Help ?

I have £17.99 2gb Virgin Media Broadband (unlimited)..

If i use P2P or torrent sites i will be sent a letter , telling me off ?

For a new customer the 2Gb costs a lot less !!

so ..simple question can i sue them when at the end of an exchange my service sucks ???and i do not do the above ? and my internet fluctuates like the proverbial HXXXrs KnicXXs.?

if it wasn`t for my love of internet and losing weeks without it ,,they would be history..so angry..the service sucks

Reaction score
Rush said:
I need Help ?

I have £17.99 2gb Virgin Media Broadband (unlimited)..

If i use P2P or torrent sites i will be sent a letter , telling me off ?

For a new customer the 2Gb costs a lot less !!

so ..simple question can i sue them when at the end of an exchange my service sucks ???and i do not do the above ? and my internet fluctuates like the proverbial HXXXrs KnicXXs.?

if it wasn`t for my love of internet and losing weeks without it ,,they would be history..so angry..the service sucks

I've heard of a few companies that send out e-mails when their customers use P2P..Pipex been one of them..Thier standard e-mail is along the lines of they do not condone illegal downloads over P2P..How long have you been with them..?Is there not a get out of jail clause somewhere in the contract..?As for your internet fluctuating, do you mean its different month to month even though you are using it the same amount..? I'd get hold of customer services and have a quiet word in their shells, say that you are not happy and are thinking of changing ISP..Although if they are anything like Virgin Mobile, enjoy trying to get hold of them...BT all te way for me...

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanx m8..took me 6mins to get the reply through ...no its a daily occurence ..

Reaction score
Rush said:
Thanx m8..took me 6mins to get the reply through ...no its a daily occurence ..

The service was crap whent was Blueyonder, and it just carried on through..Changing a name, doesn't sort out the problems...lol

Ask a Question