VIEWING MY SLIDES?

G

Presently I am having a problem viewing my pictures (slides) (PICTURE TASKS). I can view them as a slide show but it shows on a black background where in the upper left hand corner you have a forward & backward arrow, an x to shut down, and a second arrow to move further forward

What I am looking for is watching the viwing in the grey background with the x's and arrows for moving forward and backwards, saving, printing the picture and so on. Could you help me or show or display to me how to bring this feature back properly. I would be very appreciative for your help.

Thank you in advance

SLC

K

Keith Miller

That's the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. Unless you have other software that's taken over images,
it's launched by double-clicking on any photo. If a right-click open doesn't launch it, hold down
the shift key while right clicking and use the 'Open with...' option.

Keith

THE COLER said:
Presently I am having a problem viewing my pictures (slides) (PICTURE TASKS). I can view them as a
slide show but it shows on a black background where in the upper left hand corner you have a forward
& backward arrow, an x to shut down, and a second arrow to move further forward.
What I am looking for is watching the viwing in the grey background with the x's and arrows for
moving forward and backwards, saving, printing the picture and so on. Could you help me or show or
display to me how to bring this feature back properly. I would be very appreciative for your help.

Ask a Question