video attachment

Marsha

I can't open a video attachment sent to me. It is an IMG.mov file. When I
click on it and then ask it to open an error message comes up saying " the
file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.
Create an association in the Set Association control panel" No further
instructions for this non geek. I have Vista.

Gary VanderMolen

Save the attachment, Attempt to open that file outside of
Windows Mail. If you get the same error message, it means
Windows Mail is not at fault. You have failed to install a program that will
open MOV files.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=program+to+open+mov+files

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)