Very strange Problem...

U Idris

I've bought a new pc about 2 weeks ago and I noticed a strange problem in it
since day 2. Sometimes when I try to click a link, i have to click AROUND it
for some odd reason! I have done several things and some work temporarily and
fix it but it returns! any ideas on how to fix this irritating problem?

i have tried the following methods

-Changed resolution and changed back
-Unplugged monitor and replugged
-Rebooted (quite obvious)
-Minimized window and reopened it

also several others i tried but none fix it permanently! some help will be
greatly appreciated as I am very irritated by this persistent problem

Frank

U said:
I've bought a new pc about 2 weeks ago and I noticed a strange problem in it
since day 2. Sometimes when I try to click a link, i have to click AROUND it
for some odd reason! I have done several things and some work temporarily and
fix it but it returns! any ideas on how to fix this irritating problem?

i have tried the following methods

-Changed resolution and changed back
-Unplugged monitor and replugged
-Rebooted (quite obvious)
-Minimized window and reopened it

also several others i tried but none fix it permanently! some help will be
greatly appreciated as I am very irritated by this persistent problem

Try adjusting your font size (DPI) to smaller.
Frank

"U Idris" wrote in message
I've bought a new pc about 2 weeks ago and I noticed a strange problem in
it
since day 2. Sometimes when I try to click a link, i have to click AROUND
it
for some odd reason! I have done several things and some work temporarily
and
fix it but it returns! any ideas on how to fix this irritating problem?

i have tried the following methods

-Changed resolution and changed back
-Unplugged monitor and replugged
-Rebooted (quite obvious)
-Minimized window and reopened it

also several others i tried but none fix it permanently! some help will
be
greatly appreciated as I am very irritated by this persistent problem

Have you tried to reinstall the latest video drivers?

Bob F.

U Idris said:
None of the solutions above worked.. :(

There are no solutions above...no problems either. Please turn on your
option to quote the previous message so we know what you are talking about.
We'd all appreciate it.

U Idris

sorry my bad, here's the original posts, edited to show the other things i
tried that were mentioned

U Idris said:
I've bought a new pc about 2 weeks ago and I noticed a strange problem in it
since day 2. Sometimes when I try to click a link, i have to click AROUND it
for some odd reason! I have done several things and some work temporarily and
fix it but it returns! any ideas on how to fix this irritating problem?

i have tried the following methods

-Changed resolution and changed back
-Unplugged monitor and replugged
-Rebooted (quite obvious)
-Minimized window and reopened it
edit to follow the other solutions listed in this post:
-Installed latest drivers
-Fixed DPI
-double click behaviour