I gave you?

From: Stephen Lebans - view profile
Date: Mon, Mar 27 2006 9:38 pm
Email: "Stephen Lebans"
<[email protected]>
Groups: microsoft.public.access.forms
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

1) Remove any Margin settings you may have modified.

2) Change the font to one of the basic Windows True Type fonts

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

I had originally posted this question about a week ago, I think. It took
about 10 minutes for it to post in the community. When I went searching for
the post the first time I saw it. After that I could never find it. I
wondered where it went. I never got a an email notification.

Well thanks a lot! Now only if I can rotate the text a full 180 degrees to
make it turn up instead of down, but, I will search other peoples' posting
for this. Thanks again!

Chai

I've got the same problem. The form has Arial 8 (that's a prettry basic font)
and I haven't monkeyed witht he margin settings. Any other ideas?

I've got the same problem with vertical text. Font is Arial and I have't
changed any marging settings. Funny thing is that it used to work but doesn't
now! Any ideas anyone?

myller

I've got the same problem! Many questions, many HELP-URLs - no answers. :-((
Ah, it's MS!

Am I right - there is no solution within Access 2003? I have to use
additional code like this LEBANS-sample-DB.