Verify Email Address??

Okay...I have had messenger for a while now and it has been telling me to
verify my email address...but i was never sent an email. What can I do? How
do I get an email sent to me to verify my email address?

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

Greetings,

If you'd like a new verification e-mail sent to you, simply go here:
https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
Message" button.

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger/Windows Live Messenger

I have used OutlookExpress 6 for a long time and have never used a password.
Then I downloaded an update for Mesenger last week and the computer keeps
asking foe a password. I have tried every password I have other used and
nothing woeks. I have even tried to go to the area where I can change the ID
and password, but the computer will not accept it. I don't care what
password I can use, I just want to be able to read my email.

I have gone to the link below to verify the email address. After signing in,
there is no "Confirm Now" button and or "Send Message Button." I have tried
to change passwords, etc. and it says a message has been sent to the email
address, but none ever arrives.
Thank You.

Big D

http://tinyurl.com/o4c6q

"css20nov" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
Okay...I have had messenger for a while now and it has been telling me
verify my email address...but i was never sent an email. What can I
do? How
do I get an email sent to me to verify my email address?

Hi There,

Re. If you'd like a new verification e-mail sent to you, simply go

I can log on to MSN Messenger site okay but don't see a

Sign in to Passport when prompted message, or a click the "Confirm Now"
button and then the "Send Message" button.

Hope you can help!

Cheers

Big D

I am having the exact same problem. I have tried everything and there is no
Confirm Now or Send Message button to be found.

Help JK!