    Is there a better way to open visio in VB.NET?

    Thanks in Advance.

    Dean

    Dean Richardson, Jul 31, 2007

  2. Dean Richardson

    RobinS Guest

    It might be easier to help you if you post the code you are using.

    Robin S.
    ---------------------------------

    RobinS, Aug 20, 2007

  3. Dean Richardson

    sjover

    Joined:
    May 11, 2011
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've the same problem
    I'd like to create a Visio Document silently but Visio is opened!!!

    This is my code:

    Dim vApp As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Visio.Application
    Dim vDoc As Microsoft.Office.Interop.Visio.Document
    vApp = New Microsoft.Office.Interop.Visio.Application
    vDoc = vApp.Documents.Add("")
    vDoc.SaveAs("c:\temp\Item1.vsd")
    vDoc.Close()
    vApp.Quit()