Using Template to send emails

Dave

I need to send out many emails daily using a standard layout but with a
different attachment to message. There are too many steps to load the
template each time (Tools>Forms>Choose Form>Look In and then select
template) - is there a quicker way to load the template or may be another
way to start with a predefined layout to messages?

Denis

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Save the template in a folder in Outlook called Templates. Then go to that folder, double click on the template you want to use, send it and don't save changes.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Dave asked:

| I need to send out many emails daily using a standard layout but with
| a different attachment to message. There are too many steps to load
| the template each time (Tools>Forms>Choose Form>Look In and then
| select template) - is there a quicker way to load the template or may
| be another way to start with a predefined layout to messages?
|
| Denis

Dave

I have created a folder called Templates in Outlook but how do I save the
template to this folder? I don't know its location on my computer.
Properties of the folder says its Location is \\Personal Folders but I can't
seem to find it to save the template in.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <[email protected]>
wrote in message Save the template in a folder in Outlook called Templates. Then go to that
folder, double click on the template you want to use, send it and don't save
changes.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Dave asked:

| I need to send out many emails daily using a standard layout but with
| a different attachment to message. There are too many steps to load
| the template each time (Tools>Forms>Choose Form>Look In and then
| select template) - is there a quicker way to load the template or may
| be another way to start with a predefined layout to messages?
|
| Denis

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Tools->Forms->Choose Form. Select your form from probably Personal Forms Library. Double click the form, then save as and use the Outlook folder heirarchy to save the form.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Dave asked:

| I have created a folder called Templates in Outlook but how do I save
| the template to this folder? I don't know its location on my
| computer. Properties of the folder says its Location is \\Personal
| Folders but I can't seem to find it to save the template in.
|
| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
|
| Save the template in a folder in Outlook called Templates. Then go
| to that folder, double click on the template you want to use, send it
| and don't save changes.
|

|| I need to send out many emails daily using a standard layout but with
|| a different attachment to message. There are too many steps to load
|| the template each time (Tools>Forms>Choose Form>Look In and then
|| select template) - is there a quicker way to load the template or may
|| be another way to start with a predefined layout to messages?
|| Denis

Dave

When I try to Save As, the Explorer window opens asking me select a folder
where the file should be saved - unfortunately I don't know the location of
Outlook folders so can't point to one of them!

Where do Outlook folders reside on a computer? Perhaps it would be best to
save the template in My Documents and load from there.