using images on forms

G

Hello,
i'm developing an application for a firm. People from this company want images to be used on form as button (you can click on it and call routine for click event). What isa happening is that i have builded the application on a laptop that has a 1024 x 728 resolution and when i tested the application on their desktops anything was fine.
Now i'm modyfing something, working on another laptop that has a 1400 x 1050 resolution. Images have losted much of quality but if i make them well visible on my laptop them became poor on their computer. I was wandering why omage should change behaviour from one pc to another (it happens with gif).

M

Milo

You will run into the same problem with ful screes forms
if your system is using any. We discovered that in a
mulit user environment it worked best if everyone was
using the same relolution.
-----Original Message-----
Hello,
i'm developing an application for a firm. People from
this company want images to be used on form as button (you
can click on it and call routine for click event). What
isa happening is that i have builded the application on a
laptop that has a 1024 x 728 resolution and when i tested
the application on their desktops anything was fine.
Now i'm modyfing something, working on another laptop
that has a 1400 x 1050 resolution. Images have losted much
of quality but if i make them well visible on my laptop
them became poor on their computer. I was wandering why
omage should change behaviour from one pc to another (it
happens with gif).

G

Great...
i will relay on usign command button with customized picture embedded on them. In this case i have seen thata the only difference will be that on different resolution i should only pay attention on the size of the command buttons but pictures on them will have always the same quality.
thanks!

G

does anyone knos if the poor quality affects only gif or also all other image format?

Ask a Question