Using excel vba to copy and paste in a web based tool

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im new to this forum and can someone help me fix a challenge im facing.

Is there any possibilities to copy and paste a few data from excel into an online tool.

Feel free to post any critics, comments, suggestions & assistance.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,
Prakash

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Does the data to be moved have to stay in their cells or do you want to move text only?

If any online tools are mentioned here old son your feet won't touch, as they say, we no like the spamming, no sir.

Other than that, welcome to the forum :)

Reaction score
Does the data to be moved have to stay in their cells or do you want to move text only?

If any online tools are mentioned here old son your feet won't touch, as they say, we no like the spamming, no sir.

Other than that, welcome to the forum :)
Hi Don,

Thank you so much for the welcome and your support.

I have an excel sheet with data in A2 - Name, B2 - Phone number, C2 - address

I would like this to be pasted from excel onto a tool ( web based).... Is it possible with VBA?

Reaction score
What is the name of the tool? I don't know how to do it myself, but with what I do know of VBA, if it is possible, I think the person to answer the question would need to know the tool you are moving the data to, and the name of the destination of said data, be it field names or column locations.

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, the tool name is Oracle Applications - Production (op013pdb) ...
This is used for purchase order entries....I ve seen sometime in the past my fren doing that with VBA and now i would like to create somethign similar to that.

So the task will be Copying the Purchase details and pasting in the tool window...

Any possibilities?

Reaction score
I can't find anything called "Oracle Applications - Production" or anything on the code that you have after it. Is there a more specific, or different name for the application you are trying to move the data to?

Ask a Question