Using Buzz Words!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I like this one:

'You can't have your cake and eat it, so you have to step up to the plate and face the music'

:lol:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Nice find. :thumb:

In this one :-

21. "I am a financial journalist and am on a mission to remove words and phrases such as 360-degree thinking from existence."
Richard, London

do you think he realised he was saying "on a mission" or was he being ironic?

One of my favourite hates is "at this moment in time". Why not just say "now" ? :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
"we'd better not let the grass grow too long on this one" just the sort of thing you would expect from a bunch of sheep , ooooops sorry they were managers .

laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
I hate management speak, people do it all the time at my work!! I run a telecon every friday to catch up on my project and i made a deal with my work package manager that we'd try to get as many w*nky phrases in as possible. I managed to get 12 in, including 'movers and shakers', and she got 'ducks in a row' in. There was a lot of sniggering going on, same again this Friday! hahahaha.

Ask a Question