Using and existing Yahoo e-mail on Outlook 2007. ENCRYPTED CONNECT

Platinum Auto Service Plus

I have a brand new business that is have a business e-mail set up for through
Yahoo!. I tried using the same e-mail address for Outlook 2007, but the
message "An encrypted connection to your mail server is not available" pops
up when i try to set it up. I'm guessing that it's telling me that i can't
use THAT e-mail address because it's already in use (on Yahoo!).

My question is, do I need to delete my e-mail through Yahoo! in order to use
it for Outlook, or do I need to come up with a new e-mail address? I already
have business cards, flyers, repair orders, invoices and other stuff in
circulation with THAT e-mail address on it. So, changing it to a new e-mail
address would be somewhat counterproductive.

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Platinum Auto Service Plus" <Platinum Auto Service
I have a brand new business that is have a business e-mail set up for
through
Yahoo!. I tried using the same e-mail address for Outlook 2007, but the
message "An encrypted connection to your mail server is not available"
pops
up when i try to set it up. I'm guessing that it's telling me that i can't
use THAT e-mail address because it's already in use (on Yahoo!).

Your guess would be incorrect. The error indicates that you have not
properly configured the account settings. Yahoo's Help pages will giveyou
instructions on how to configure Outlook.
My question is, do I need to delete my e-mail through Yahoo! in order to
use
it for Outlook, or do I need to come up with a new e-mail address?

No and no.

Platinum Auto Service Plus

Thank you for the info Brian. I'll go on Yahoo's Help page and figure it out
from there.