    logoff, or click OK to renew the session. The pop-up would also say
    something like "Your current session will expire in 2 minutes at 1:42pm".

    Thanks!!

    Dean J Garrett, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Dean J Garrett

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    This can be achieved(in a way) using javascript. Send the session time
    out limit (for eg 15 minutes) to client side. start a javascript
    window.setTimeout and keep decreasing the time for every second and once it
    reaches zero fire an alert box. Even though the time out may not be exactly
    same as the server' time out (there be 10 - 20 seconds mismatch depends on
    network speed) this is an easy effective way.
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Ravi

    Guest, Aug 1, 2005