Use Outlook Client with OWA

neo

You should ask the company you work for if they support RPC over HTTP
(a.k.a. Outlook Anywhere). If they say yes and you are running Windows XP
with SP2 or newer with Outlook 2003 or newer, then your in like Flint.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Ah, the joy of relative youth!

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Don Burn asked:

| Showing my age, that movie when it came out even mentioned the title
| was from "In like Flynn" which preceded it by many years.
|

| Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
| Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
| Website: http://www.windrvr.com
| Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr

||| |||
||| The phrase is actually "in like FLYNN" and refers to the late Errol
||| Flynn's womanising....
|| __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
|| signature database 5098 (20100509) __________
|| The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
|| http://www.eset.com

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

The phrase is actually "in like FLYNN" and refers to the late Errol Flynn's
womanising....

This is what my source said:

"IN LIKE FLYNN - "Chicago's 'Boss' Flynn's machine never lost an election and
was always 'in office,' inspiring the expression 'in like Flynn,' meaning 'to
have it made.' The popularity of actor Errol Flynn and his amorous activities
helped popularize the phrase in the early 1940s." From "Encyclopedia of Word
and Phrase Origins" by Robert Hendrickson (Facts on File, New York, 1997).
"The Bronx machine that in the thirties under boss Ed Flynn provided the
muscle behind Franklin Roosevelt's ascent to the White House (Flynn became the
national party chairman)." From New York Magazine and Metro TV on the Web
http://www.newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1398/ Accessed April
7, 2003."

So, the use of the phrase predates Errol Flynn.