URLS for SUSE LINUX 9.3 Prof

B

Barbara Schatz

ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD1.iso
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD2.iso
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD3.iso
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD4.iso
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD5.iso

http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/Mirrors_Released_Version#Europe

There you can download free "LINUX SUSE 9.3 Prof."

~~~~~~~~~~

C

Conor

Barbara Schatz said:
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD1.iso
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD2.iso
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD3.iso
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD4.iso
ftp://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/Linux/suse/i386/9.3/iso/SUSE-9.3-Prof-i386-CD5.iso

http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/Mirrors_Released_Version#Europe

There you can download free "LINUX SUSE 9.3 Prof."
Does it not ask you for a product key like the old boxed versions used
to?

--
Conor

If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened
rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic
music.

B

Bubba Yarfkowitz

Does it not ask you for a product key like the old boxed versions