Windows XP Urgent question about Adobe Distiller Server 6.0

Reaction score
Hi there

I just wanted to ask you if someone knows where I can download an installation guide of Adobe Distiller Server 6.0. I googled on the web, but couldn't find anything. Could you please give me an appropriate URL.

The other question I have is that do you know if it is easy to install the application and what problems I might come across when installing the application.

I need to know how to install the application (in detail) as soon as possible.

I appreciate all your replies and help.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Problem still not solved

Thanks a lot for your reply and effort. However, I have checked out all the links and read up general info about the application, but still cannot find any manual or even a single webpage anywhere which tells me how to install Adobe Distiller Server 6.0.

Have you or anyone else reading this thread a direct URL where I can straight download the installation instructions for the application.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Thanks, but...

Thank you very much for your hard efforts. However,unfortunately it's still not what I am looking for. In fact, I really feel sorry to say that to you, even though you've tried really hard to help me out and have given very quick responses. I really, really appreciate your help. The URLs you've given me have got some info about Distiller but not specifically to the Distiller Server 6.0. I have got Distiller myself, but not the 'server' version. I need to be able to install The Distiller server version on servers in a couple of days. And if you could perhaps provide me with some instructions on how to install Distiller Server on servers that would be brilliant.

By the way, I have never installed software on servers before. Do you know how to install software on a server and then make it available to 100 people? This is actually my main concern. Installing the software itself should be fine for me but making it available to 100 people is my trouble/concern.

Any info on that or anyone else who has a manual for me to download for the distiller application or can tell me where to get the manual from will be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Ask a Question