Upside Down Desktop

LISA

A friends daughter was playing a game on thier pc not sure
if it was an online game or just one installed on thier pc
but after she played the game the screen is upside down
everything is upside down icons even if a file is opened it
is upside down any ideas what might have happened and do
you know how to fix it?

Thank You Lisa

Bob M.

I would go to DISPLAY in your
control panel, pick "Settings" tab above,
TROUBLESHOOT button and follow
their instructions - (upside down)

Bob M.

Alex Nichol

LISA said:
A friends daughter was playing a game on thier pc not sure
if it was an online game or just one installed on thier pc
but after she played the game the screen is upside down
everything is upside down icons even if a file is opened it
is upside down any ideas what might have happened and do
you know how to fix it?

R-click in the Desktop, take Properties. Settings page click Advanced.
Depending on the video card:

ATI Radeons, look for a 'Rotation' page

NVidia look for a GForce page and in that for Rotation

These cards are providing for rotation of the display in 90 degree
steps for use with LCD monitors that can be swung round to Portrait mode

Joined
Aug 10, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Press CTRL and the up key and it should work.

Alex Nichol said:
LISA wrote:

>A friends daughter was playing a game on thier pc not sure
>if it was an online game or just one installed on thier pc
>but after she played the game the screen is upside down
>everything is upside down icons even if a file is opened it
>is upside down any ideas what might have happened and do
>you know how to fix it?

R-click in the Desktop, take Properties. Settings page click Advanced.
Depending on the video card:

ATI Radeons, look for a 'Rotation' page

NVidia look for a GForce page and in that for Rotation

These cards are providing for rotation of the display in 90 degree
steps for use with LCD monitors that can be swung round to Portrait mode

Bournemouth, U.K. (e-mail address removed) (remove the D8 bit)